Back to school shopping has always been something I've looked forwards to practically since school ends during the spring. I always end up with way more than was on my list going into the store (much to my dad's dismay!) This year school seems to be starting so early, before Labor Day! On the first day of school, I may not be mentally prepared for all of the work ahead of me, but I know that I will have all of my gear! Below are some of the items at the top of my list this year.
1. Lilly Pulitzer agenda keeps me organized!
2. Erasable Highlighters are perfect for dense reading assignments
3. Moleskine Notebooks color coded / 1 per class
4. Sailboat Folders have the cutest design, and the rest of the online store is just as adorable!!
5. Dalmatian Stapler for the millions of packets/handouts/papers
6. Pencil Set your friends will want to borrow!
7. Backpack that is comfortable and stylish
8. The perfect Pen
9. A Pink Legal Pad to feel like Elle Woods
10. A Lilly Pulitzer speaker to listen to music (I like classical) while studying
What school supplies do you have on your list this year?