Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale

For my summer routine, I usually wake up around 9:30 or 10 and start my morning leisurely. This morning however, I set my alarm for 7:30 and rushed around getting prepped for the LILLY PULITZER AFTER PARTY SALE! The sale is amazing, all of the clothing goes for such a steal and for a Lilly lover the sale is a must. I was lucky enough to get in right at 8:02 (after Lilly had finished adding the items to the sale) and complete all of my purchases by 8:10. With the exception of one item, I checked out with everything on my wish list. I'm not too bummed about that one item because I know that some people couldn't even get onto the sight that early due to the high volume of customers! I will be checking back each day at 11 because Lilly adds has a flash sale on Facebook/Instagram. Below are some of my favorite picks from the sale, make sure that you get on soon because as I'm sure you know, everything sells out so quickly!

DRESSES (& a romper!)


#1 PICK : The Richelle Strapless Tie Back Dress. I love this particular print (She's A Fox) and also the silhouette. As an added bonus, the back has an adorable tie!

OTHER FAVORITES: Colleen Romper perfect as a beach coverup that you can wear around town
Richelle Strapless Sweatheart Dress very similar to the Tie Back, pink & white seersucker!!


TOPS



#1 PICK : The Shandy Strapless Peplum Top. Peplum is one of my favorite style shirts to wear, and this is the perfect addition to my growing collection! The pink/green color combination is classic, and the print is one of the more simple ones which allows more wear in a particular piece.

OTHER FAVORITES : the Marielle Sweater (as long as you have an initial of A, B, C, D, J, K, L, M, or S), the Leona Zip Up Sweatshirt is good for early New England fall nights when it is too early to being wearing jackets, and the Maria Boatneck Sweater is a great summer/fall transition.


SKIRTS


#1 PICK : The Tate Skirt. I almost never buy a dress or skirt unless it has pockets. The pockets on this skirt are too adorable and I love how instead of being tucked away they make a statement. 

ALSO, the Cosette Bow Detail Skirt classic Lilly skirt with little bows on the sides, need I say more?


ACCESSORIES


#1 PICK : The iPad Tech Case. The gold tassel is just too cute, as well as the print! This will be perfect for my tech accessories, and I'm hoping that it will also be able to function as a clutch!

OTHER FAVORITES : the Knock Out Leather Envelope is a great clutch, the iPhone Case is a steal at only $9, the Original Tote is perfect for toting around beach (or school!) supplies, + it matches the Photodome Bangle

Do you have any sale tips/favorite Lilly pieces that you'd like to share?

PS : Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Comments

  1. LOVE that ipad case!! :)

    http://neatly-packaged.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What she said ^^^ that case is too cute!

    Great steals :)

    Maria
    From Metro Cards to Meal Plans: a College Lifestyle Blog
    http://mariaefischer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got it in the mail and wow, it has little compartments for credit cards & such and is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I completely agree, the price is right!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts