Giambattista Valli


Going through my Pinterest feed today, I found this gorgeous photo of Blake Lively. After doing a little research, I discovered that she was wearing a Giambattista Valli dress. I poked around on their website and discovered their clothes are absolutely gorgeous. Their florals are amazing, and the flounces found in many of their pieces are just too cute! All of their pieces are so high end that it is more than likely that I will only be window shopping the site :-). Below I've included some of my favorite pieces.


1. I love the floral on this skirt, I also love the fact that it matches this silk jacket with peplum (both 60% off!!)

2. A beautiful evening coat in the same print as the silk jacket in a red color. (also 60% off)

3. A white coat with lots and lots of flounces! A perfect example of high/low style in an elegant piece. (60% off).

4. I love peplum, and this peplum jacket is too cute, especially with the black lining and little buttons on the front.

5. My favorite piece from the collection which goes with the blue floral skirt. The flounce is perfect and the neckline is very elegant.

6. This white minidress is perfect for a summer day, it reminds me of Lilly Pulitzer! (45% off!)

7. This dress is such a pretty pink. I normally don't like edgy clothing but this pulls off edgy and classic at the same time!

What are some of your favorite pieces?

Comments

  1. Ahh all these items are so pretty- they have so many amazing floral items. Great blog btw, I love your posts!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE the floral prints...good find!
    xoxo
    Hannah
    www.frecklesandolives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. #6 is very pretty, but I think my favorite would have to be #4! While I love florals, I'd probably get the most use out of this solid peplum jacket. The shape is so unique and elegant! It's very interesting how structured these pieces are, and yet they are able to maintain a playful feminine look! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree!! The jacket especially looks so stiff yet complementary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts