1. The Lambswool Shirttail Sweater looks so comfortable. The portion that is blue knit is versatile, and the striped shirttail portion of the sweater makes it stand out! 25% off with code ALMOSTFALL
2. Sophie Plaid loafers bring a pop of color to a plain outfit, or match with a red, yellow, green, or of course navy blue top. 25% off with code ALMOSTFALL
3. Printed Silk Snood has the cutest little tassels, and I love the contrasting stripes.
4. Bulldog Trouser Socks are perfect under riding boots or tucked under pants. From far away its difficult to tell what exactly is on the socks, but up close you can see the bulldog's adorable expressions!
5. Colorblock Football Tee while I don't usually like pink and grey paired together, I love the two specific shades of each side by side. The tee looks so comfortable and lightweight, and you can even add a monogram!
6. Silk-Cutout Tee I normally don't ever wear shirts with cutouts, but I love how these cutouts fall along the neckline and sleeves.
7. Andie Cord one in every color please! The orange is so festive for fall, and the rest of the colors are such perfect washes. 25% off with code SALETIME
8. Regent Blazer with Beaded Collar while the beaded collar isn't my favorite, I love the houndstooth and classic fitted silhouette.
9. Happy Plugs Earbuds a much cuter version of the standard Apple headphones, microphone and remote included!
10. Printed Leather Pouch for some reason, all of the little bags I keep in my purse are navy blue which blends right in with the black lining. Hunting around for things (especially my wallet) can get pretty annoying but I think this purse is the perfect solution!
What are some of your favorite arrivals from J. Crew?