What To Wear In ... San Francisco!


I recently visited San Francisco, and over the course of my visit I fell in love with the city! There are so many amazing sights to see and the city itself is gorgeous. I loved how all of the hotels and skyscrapers were built onto extreme hills. Unfortunately, the flip side of this was that walking around was pretty tiring. Even though I did research prior to packing, I wasn't prepared for how cold the weather was! It was in the low sixties for most of my stay, and I had packed expecting for it to be low seventies the majority of the time. The good thing is that I've now visited the city and won't make that mistake again! It can be difficult to travel to coldish places during the summertime, because it's difficult to pull off a summery look and yet still be comfortable temperature wise. Below are outfits that are suited to weather in the Foggy City! 






look 2 :  Lilly Pulitzer top // toothpick jeans [on sale!!] // boat shoes // leather tote


PS. A few words to the wise.... bring lots of layers! Even though you might leave the hotel when it is sunny, two hours later the entire city could be under a blanket of fog! Also, bring shoes that you have broken in and feel confident that you can walk miles of hills with.

Comments

  1. I've heard it is cold in SF in the summer! I really like the first outfit. It is still summery but would definitely keep you warm!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts